Do you dream in Facebook Pixels, marketing funnels, and email automations? Do you scroll through your social media feeds just to decode the advertisements? Are you a results-driven marketer with experience across Facebook, Instagram, Google, and LinkedIn?
If you answered ‘YES’ to the above, then we want to hear from you!
We are looking to add a Digital Marketing Specialist to our growing boutique social media agency!
Our Ideal ‘Socialite’:
- Dreams in Facebook Pixels, marketing funnels, and email automations
- Has 3-5 years of demonstrated industry experience that includes lead generation and nurturing, social media advertising, and social media management
- Bachelor’s/Graduate degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or related field
- Has an exceptional working knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Pixel, and LinkedIn Insight Tag
- Posses a flair for knowing the perfect combination of copy, creative, and strategy that can cut through the social noise
- Experience in creating marketing funnels, landing pages, and email campaigns/sequences
- Experience and demonstrated results in creating, maintaining, and optimizing social media advertising campaigns across social platforms that include Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, Google, etc.
- Demonstrated writing and communication abilities, with prior experience blogging, writing copy, social media posts, and ads, etc.
- Is familiar with and ongoingly researching marketing software, such as MailChimp, ClickFunnels, Unbounce, Active Campaign, LeadQuizzes, SEMrush, etc.
- Is passionate about emerging media and the intersections of digital marketing, branding, and storytelling
- Is a rockstar multi-tasker that can prioritize and seamlessly manage multiple client campaigns
- Loves to test out new theories that drive results
- Loves content creation as much as strategy and execution
- Critical and creative-thinker with a desire to think
- outside the box
- Enthusiastic, driven, proactive, and willing to bring new ideas to the table
- Outgoing personality and communication skills are a must
- Passion for music is a HUGE bonus
- From ideation to execution and reporting, this position will be responsible for creating organic and paid Social Media campaigns across all social media channels
- Consulting with clients to understand their marketing objectives and share results
- Creating multi-phased campaigns that span across multiple platforms and touchpoints
- Leading the creation and execution of social media content calendars and marketing plans
- Managing multiple client campaigns and marketing efforts for a variety of industries
- Working on various projects for the agency and clients, including research, blogging, copywriting, social media management, campaign ideation and development, lead generation and nurturing, etc.
- Assisting in the planning and social media coverage of workshops and events, as needed
- Freedom to creatively explore ideas and develop winning strategies for clients
- Flexibility to work in-person and/or remotely
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter, resume, portfolio, and/or writing samples to Francesca@FMNCreative.com. We invite all applicants to record an informal, short video explaining why you would like to join our team. Please only submit resume, cover letter, and portfolio documents in .PDF format.