Just one visit to The Root Farm will break every connotation you have ever had about a ‘farm’. Located across 100 acres in Sauquoit, NY, this incredible non-profit creates transformative opportunities from which people can grow. With a focus on inclusion, The Root Farm is focused on learning and healing for people of all ages and abilities through the power of equine, agricultural, and recreational experiences.
We teamed up with Simon Eisenbach Productions and Green Couch Studios to tackle this project from the ground up. While our team was tapped to help The Root Farm grow through creative marketing and advertising, what we didn’t expect was how, as an organization, we ourselves would grow throughout the process.
- Content Creation
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Advertising
- Social Media Strategy
- Social Media Training
Brand Identity + Growth
From strategy and branding to customer acquisition and local awareness, The Root Farm was in need of a brand overhaul, comprehensive marketing strategy, and enriching content that could expose the heartbeat of this organization and tell the life-changing stories that could connect to their target audience.
We developed a multi-phased project, which included:
- Audit of Prior Marketing and Advertising Efforts
- Development of Brand Guidelines, including Brand Voice, Persona Development, and Communication Guide
- Development of a Digital Marketing and Social Media Strategy, including Funnel Structure
- Research and Development of Content for Client’s Copywriting Needs
- Provided Voicing for Content Production
- Provided all Copywriting for Client’s Website
- Design and Develop Print Collateral
- Research, Plan, and Execute Multiple Social Media Campaigns
- Develop and Execute Email Marketing
- Provide Organic Social Media Training for Client’s In-House Team
- Launch Re-Targeting Campaigns and Provide
I highly recommend FMN Creative to any business or brand looking for a digital marketing agency. FMN Creative produced content, copy, graphic design, landing pages, videos, and more for multiple different campaigns for the non-profit that I work for. Each campaign delivered incredible responses far beyond my expectations. On top of the ads, they also rebranded our look and produced a design guide along with multiple print materials for us to continue to use.
Upstate Cerebral Palsy
We created and executed a complex, three-stage advertising strategy and funnel that focused on generating local awareness, consideration, and conversions.
Our Goal: Help The Root Farm’s programs grow.
- Researched and Developed a 40-page Brand Guidelines Document
- Logo Refresh
- Custom Iconography
- Primary & Secondary Color palettes
- Font Pairings
- Typography and Character Styles
- Stationery Design
- Print Collateral Design
- We built out a digital funnel to promote specific initiatives, which included program sign ups, birthday parties, field trips, corporate adventure experiences, and more
- We crafted individual campaigns to promote each of the client’s programs
- We utilized paid social media advertising to drive traffic to each funnel we developed
- Based on form submissions, we built unique user journeys behind each form to ensure a seamless process between the lead and the client
- We crafted automated email campaigns per form submission
- We created a lead nurturing automation email campaign
- Drip campaign implemented for long-term email strategy
- Switched Client’s Email Marketing software from Constant
Contact to Mailchimp
- As a Mailchimp Agency Partner, we provided hands-on training
sessions to ensure the Client can manage ongoing Email
Marketing efforts in-house
Social Media Advertising
- We utilized Facebook-owned platforms to create numerous campaigns
- We created still, carousel, animated carousel, video ads, and more
- We created combinations of different split-tests to achieve the lowest cost per result
- Integrated Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel to track user behavior and funnel progression
- We actively utilized Facebook Pixel data, utilizing Custom and Lookalike
Audiences for retargeting
As marketers, our ultimate goal is to make our clients see a Return On Investment (ROI). Throughout this project, The Root Farm urged us to look deeper than the numbers and coined a new phrase, ‘Return On Impact’.
The stories that transformed us…
14 Campaigns, 28 Ad Sets, and 59 Ads resulted in….
Subscribe to our Monthly Marketing Mix
The Latest Social Media Marketing Tools, Tips, and Tunes to Keep You Plugged In.
…we promise we won’t clog your inbox!