As a leading mental health provider in Central New York, DRN Counseling & Consulting Services needed a distinct brand identity after changing their business name. With over 40 licensed counselors and providers on their team, they are one of the only mental health practices in the CNY region to utilize mobile, in-home patient counseling. Our team was tasked to create a brand strategy that would allow this growing practice to reach patients across New York State.
- Content Creation
- Digital Presence Management
- Social Media Strategy
Connecting with a Digital + Traditional Audience
With a rapidly growing practice and a recent name change, DRN Counseling & Consulting Services needed to establish a distinct brand identity, a digital and traditional marketing strategy, and a way to connect with both fellow health professionals and patients.
We developed a multi-phased project, which included:
- Audit of Prior Marketing and Advertising Efforts
- Development of Brand Guidelines, including Brand Voice, Persona Development, and Communication Guide
- Development of a Digital Marketing and Social Media Strategy, including Funnel Structure
- Research and Development of Content for Client’s Copywriting Needs
- Provided Voicing for Content Production
- Provided all Copywriting for Client’s Website
- Design and Develop Print Collateral
- Research, Plan, and Execute Multiple Social Media Campaigns
- Develop and Execute Email Marketing
- Provide Organic Social Media Training for Client’s In-House Team
- Launch Re-Targeting Campaigns and Provide
We created and executed a complex, three-stage advertising strategy and funnel that focused on generating local awareness, consideration, and conversions. Our Goal: Help The Root Farm’s programs grow.
- Researched and Developed a 40-page Brand Guidelines Document
- Logo Refresh
- Custom Iconography
- Primary & Secondary Color palettes
- Font Pairings
- Typography and Character Styles
- Stationery Design
- Print Collateral Design
- We created a lead nurturing automation email campaign
- Drip campaign implemented for long-term email strategy
- Switched Client’s Email Marketing software from Constant
Contact to Mailchimp
- As a Mailchimp Agency Partner, we provided hands-on training
sessions to ensure the Client can manage ongoing Email
Marketing efforts in-house
Social Media Advertising
- We utilized Facebook-owned platforms to create numerous campaigns
- We created still, carousel, animated carousel, video ads, and more
- We created combinations of different split-tests to achieve the lowest cost per result
- Integrated Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel to track user behavior and funnel progression
- We actively utilized Facebook Pixel data, utilizing Custom and Lookalike
Audiences for retargeting
As marketers, our ultimate goal is to make our clients see a Return On Investment (ROI). Throughout this project, The Root Farm urged us to look deeper than the numbers and coined a new phrase, ‘Return On Impact’.
The stories that transformed us…
14 Campaigns, 28 Ad Sets, and 59 Ads resulted in….
Subscribe to our Monthly Marketing Mix
The Latest Social Media Marketing Tools, Tips, and Tunes to Keep You Plugged In.
…we promise we won’t clog your inbox!