As a boutique digital marketing agency, we are seeking a Digital Marketing Intern aka ‘Socialite’ to join our evolving Central New York team. The following job position is non-paid and open to those who are able to receive college credit for the Spring 2018 semester.
Interested in an internship for Summer 2018? Get your application in early!
OUR IDEAL ‘SOCIALITE’:
- Junior or Senior college student that is currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related field, AND must be able to earn college credits for work experience
- Passionate about digital marketing, branding, and storytelling – social media, email marketing, copywriting, blogging, etc.
- Rockstar multi-tasker that can prioritize
- Innovative, strategic, and analytical thinker
- Have personal and professional social media exposure and/or experience
- Possess a flair for a perfectly written social media post with visual and content appeal
- Critical and creative-thinker with a desire to think outside the box
- Enthusiastic, driven, proactive, and willing to bring new ideas to the table
- Outgoing personality and communication skills are a must
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) and WordPress is a plus
- Passion for music is a HUGE bonus
- Availability to work up to 10 hours per week, in-person and/or remotely
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 12 weeks or longer based on college credit requirements
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, open-room work environment
- Working on various projects for the agency and clients, including research, blogging, copywriting, social media management, campaign ideation and development, lead generation and nurturing
- Assist in the planning and social media coverage of workshops and events, as needed
- Assist in the curation and content creation of our agency’s Monthly Mix, which is our monthly playlist, blog, and email newsletter
By the end of this internship, you’ll be able to add the following to your resume:
- Have a thorough understanding of the inner-workings of a start-up digital agency
- Experience in digital marketing and advertising, including branding, social media, and email marketing
- Analyze and draw conclusions from digital data
- Familiarity with WordPress, MailChimp, Facebook for Business, and a variety of digital tools
- Ability to build a digital sales funnel and understand tactics at each stage of customer acquisition
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION:
Please send your resume and cover letter to SpeakSocial@FMNCreative.com with the subject line “Spring 2018 Internship”. Please follow these instructions carefully in order to be considered for the internship.